A wonderful illumination of an unknown (to me) nook. I thought of O.R. when
I was writing but did not have the knowledge whereof I spoke. But I am
going to peruse further the excellent beginning and so forth. He joins my
small pantheon of great unknowns. Whoever wrote the Stanford piece must
join the group also Thank you. S

amazon.com/author/stephenrose