Stephen R., List:

That is your own personal view about reality and truth, but it is obviously
different from Peirce's, for whom those concepts were two sides of the same
coin.

CSP:  Truth consists in the existence of a real fact corresponding to the
true proposition. (CP 2.652; 1878)

CSP:  ... a true proposition corresponds to a *real matter of fact*, by
which is meant a state of things, definite and individual, which *does not
consist merely in being represented (in any particular representation) to
be as it is*. For example, if I dream that I find I can float in the air,
this matter of dream is not matter of fact, for the reason that the only
sense in which I can float in the air is that so my dream represented the
matter. (CP 8.126; 1901)

CSP:  That which any true proposition asserts is *real*, in the sense of
being as it is regardless of what you or I may think about it. (CP 5.432;
1905)

CSP:  Thus, the substance of a dream is not Real, since it was such as it
was, merely in that a dreamer so dreamed it; but the fact of the dream is
Real, if it was dreamed; since if so, its date, the name of the dreamer,
etc. make up a set of circumstances sufficient to distinguish it from all
other events; and these belong to it, *i.e.* would be true if predicated of
it, whether A, B, or C Actually ascertains them or not. (CP 6.453; 1908)