Robert, List:

No one is suggesting that *phaneroscopy *falls within the sciences of
review, Gary R. is simply noting that *Peirce's classification of the
sciences* is a work of the sciences of review. Within that classification
in its mature form, phaneroscopy is the first positive science, situated
between mathematics and the normative sciences.

Structural Engineer, Synechist Philosopher, Lutheran Christian