Gary R.:

GR: I'm curious if you know of anything anywhere as extensive as this
written by Peirce on the Science of Review.

No, but Alessandro Topa provides a thorough compilation and analysis of
what Peirce *did *say about the science of review in a 2019
*Transactions *article
(https://doi.org/10.2979/trancharpeirsoc.55.3.04).

Regards,

Jon S.