Dear Gary,

I think the problem here — I cannot speak for what Peirce had in mind —
but for the way De Tienne trails the phanerscopic serpent over everything —
is that the sciences of review and thus the classification of the sciences
falls under the “science” of phaneroscopy.

Now a recursive thinker like myself does not consider that hopelessly
regressive,
but it does require one to tread rather carefully ...

http://wikipediareview.com/smilys0b23ax56/default/stepcarefully.gif

Regards,

Jon