* Daniel Carrera (daniel.carr...@theingots.org) [090529 14:24]:
> I think that it would be a good idea to put Perl 5 and Perl 6 modules in
> the same CPAN.

I have a very cowardous reply on this.  My CPAN6 design supports both
sub-setting and super-setting archives.  So, it can produce three
access-points: pure-perl6, pure-perl5 and combined.  If they physically
share a disk "store", you even do not even need copies of the releases.

And... I do not really care what kind of information people keep inside
the archive.  That is for the founding "board" of the archive to decide.
As long as it has meta-data, it is ok to my scope.
--
Regards,
               MarkOv

       m...@overmeer.net                          soluti...@overmeer.net