Matt Todd skribis 2006-06-06 16:46 (-0400):
> There are alternatives to using tables for side-by-side using
> paragraphs. Simply having one cell for each line, for instance, allows
> for highlighting green the added lines and red the removed ones, etc.

Visually pleasing, but technically incorrect, and practically annoying:
selecting a block of code is no longer possible, let alone testing and
running it automatically.

> Also realize that it is not necessarily the duty of Textile (et al) to
> handle that aspect beyond text formatting. A diff or history-revision
> view goes beyond the context of the tool.

Not my point. A Perl 6 wiki needs to explain how Perl 6 differs from
Perl 5. Not with diff(1) output, obviously.

> So, in that regard, I don't believe that this is an issue.

Pity.

Juerd