On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 8:48 AM, Magnus Hagander <mag...@hagander.net> wrote:
> Yes. We can infer that. It makes it a whole lot easier to fix
> something with better bug repors than that, of course, as I'm sure you
> (Robert in this case, not Stephen) are generally aware of.
> I've reverted a patch that was applied a few days ago that dealt with
> how URLs are parsed, and I think that's the one that's responsible.
> But it would be good to have an actual example of what didn't work,
> because the links i tried all worked...

Hmm.  Sorry for the lack of detail.  I assumed the problem was obvious
and widespread because I clicked on the first link I saw in the Todo
and it didn't work.  But after clicking a bunch more links from the
Todo, I only found three that fail.


That last one works if I change %40 to @, so that one might be a wiki
problem rather than an archives problem.  In fact, for all I know the
other two might have been broken all along too; I'm just assuming they
used to work.

Sorry for going overboard,


Sent via pgsql-hackers mailing list (pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:

Reply via email to