On 04/23/2014 03:28 PM, Stephen Frost wrote:
* Simon Riggs (si...@2ndquadrant.com) wrote:
>+1 to the idea of an example database, used throughout the docs
>Sounds like a summer of code project.
Agreed.  I'll add it to the GSoC ideas page.

I don't think this is a good GSoC project. Documentation-only projects are not eligible for GSoC (https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2014/help_page#12._Are_proposals_for_documentation_work). Perhaps you can argue that a sample database is not documentation, but it's certainly not in the spirit of the program.

- Heikki