On 05/08/2014 05:21 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
Andrew Dunstan wrote:

I really don't get what your objection to the setup is. And no, I
don't want them to run concurrently, I'd rather spread out the
cycles.
I wasn't objecting, merely an observation.  Note that Tomas mentioned
he's okay with running 4 builds at once.  My main point here, really, is
that having a larger number of animals shouldn't be an impediment for a
more complex permutation of configurations, if he's okay with doing
that.  I assume you wouldn't object to my approving four extra animals
running on the same machine, if Tomas wants to go for that.

No, that's fine.

cheers

andrew