Robert Haas <> writes:
> OK, I committed this.  Barring objections, I'll go ahead and pgindent
> the whole tree tomorrow.  If we're going to revert anything big then
> we might want to hold off, but otherwise I think its better to get
> this done sooner rather than later.

Well, there are at least two patchsets we're actively discussing
reverting, so I think this should wait till those decisions are resolved.

                        regards, tom lane

Sent via pgsql-hackers mailing list (
To make changes to your subscription:

Reply via email to