[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
On 1/4/07, Simon Riggs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thu, 2007-01-04 at 09:09 -0500, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> That also happens. The only way I can see of ensuring it does not happen
> would be to auto-process all patch submissions.

Sounds a good idea. Patch farm anyone? Auto apply/make check?

I'm actually trying to simplify something I was working on at OSDL to
do this.  PLM at OSDL was a little to Linux focused.  Will let
everyone know when I have a working prototype.

Feel free to discuss design/functionality any time. For example, a mechanism to feed patches to the buildfarm has previously been suggested. If this could be done in some automated, controlled and reasonably safe way it might be useful - it might afford reviewers a "try before you buy" option. Also, hooking this up with the stuff that Lukas Smith is doing might be good.

cheers

andrew

               http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate