[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
On 1/4/07, Andrew Dunstan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On 1/4/07, Simon Riggs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> On Thu, 2007-01-04 at 09:09 -0500, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>> > That also happens. The only way I can see of ensuring it does not
>> happen
>> > would be to auto-process all patch submissions.
>>
>> Sounds a good idea. Patch farm anyone? Auto apply/make check?
>
> I'm actually trying to simplify something I was working on at OSDL to
> do this.  PLM at OSDL was a little to Linux focused.  Will let
> everyone know when I have a working prototype.

Feel free to discuss design/functionality any time. For example, a
mechanism to feed patches to the buildfarm has previously been
suggested. If this could be done in some automated, controlled and
reasonably safe way it might be useful - it might afford reviewers a
"try before you buy" option. Also, hooking this up with the stuff that
Lukas Smith is doing might be good.

I'll start another thread about what PLM is doing and what my initial
ideas are.  Do you have a pointer to what Lukas Smith is doing?

some of the stuff in here:

http://developer.postgresql.org/index.php/Main_Page

cheers

andrew