On 22 May 2013 20:11, kilon <theki...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> I am looking at NBGLContextDriver and NBGLDisplay and I see none of that hard
> coded stuff.

Look more carefully: there's a code to manage viewport and setting up
buffers and other things,
like blend more etc in those classes.
It is not platform-specific (because it uses purely only opengl api),
but it doesn't makes it less hardcoded.

> I assume you mean the platform specific packages like NBMacGLContextDriver
> ,NBGLXContextDriver etc. where I see alot of platform specific code inside
> the methods of those classes .

Yes, it has to be platform-specific. But do not confuse "hardcoded"
stuff with "platform-specific" code.
Ideally, there should be no hardcoded one, but it is hard to achieve
(for the reasons i mentioned before,
and one of them is platform-specificness, of course).