> :
>
>> I want to discuss case 14789 (
>> https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/14789/Nautilus-assumes-a-class-always-understand-package)
>> because a class should be browseable even without a definition. Anonymous
>> classes are still classes.
>>
>> If Nautilus project cannot deal with the whole Smalltalk power then it is
>> poorly designed and I wonder what's the advantage over the old
>> OmniBrowser...
>>
>> Hernán
>>

> Can you show what the old OmniBrowser is displaying for
> Behavior new new browse

See attach (Image is Pharo 1.2.2 #12353).
The Behavior definition is not updated but one can browse the behaviors
opening first the Instances Browser and then finding the class.
Code is here: http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~hernan/LightweightClasses

> I can not check this in Pharo, as I could not find a way to load
> OmniBrowser in that image.

I doubt it could be ported back without significan effort :(