Hi Stef

> Hernan
>
> I would really love that you think twice before pressing the button sent
> mail. Else I will finish to put
> you on my kill list and  I will be sad but so far I see from you often
> frustration. Could you try to be positive?
> You will see as a state of mind this is so much more pleasant.

I will reply to this by private e-mail.

> There are many aspects of Nautilus that I do not like but there are even
> more aspect about the old browser
> and OB that I hate! And as you know doing is difficult.

You know I wrote several OB browsers so I know OB had problems.
OB was not *that* bad. The old browser was.
But I just spent too much energy on OB.

> So what is the point. How many anonymous classes did I created over the
> last five year: none.

We have different POV and use cases.

> What do we do with class side? packages?
>
> Why do you expect that a tools supporting the Smalltalk metaclass model
> should suport Anonymous classes?

Because tools should be flexible enough to support other similar artifacts
(like anonymous classes) at least without too much modification. How we can
evolve if tools are not adaptable?

> BTW I'm the guy in Squeak that fixed long long long time ago Behavior new
> new (So I know a bit on anonymous classes).
> When I used anonymous classes
> I did it to support instance based programming. So should I expect my hack
> to work with normal browser?

When I think about halting SystemWindow>>delete automatically I miss the
instance-based behavior.
I do not consider it a hack.

Now Glamour could be a solution? It would support building tools for all
the other experiments (MethodWrappers, Ghosts, Multi-Methods, Wide Classes,
etc)?

Now may be the anonymous classes you create should return a dummy package.

I think that would be a good solution.