Furthermore, typical examples require more than one liners, and
    these should be factored out separately.

I really like the one liners that you can find im some method comments, like in Color class>>#wheel: if you are new to pharo and start exploring the system, it makes fun to see these little one lines and just execute it. (even if they aren't onelines like in some method in class Form).

Me too and what I like is that there are coupled to the method.
I find a method and I guess it will help me
and bam I read the example and I'm sure it is or not what I'm looking for.

    Doru

    --
    www.tudorgirba.com <http://www.tudorgirba.com>
    www.feenk.com <http://www.feenk.com>

    "Every thing should have the right to be different."