On Fri, 22 Jul 2016 13:41:34 +0000 Thibault ARLOING
<thibault.arlo...@hotmail.fr> wrote:

> The documentation of Pillar will be update as soon as possible to fit
> those changes.

Thank you working on this and bringing nice features like support for
footnotes.

Ability to convert Pillar documents into MArkdown (still using it with
flat-CMS for web) and/or support for markup like AsciiDoc is great.

However, after going into Pharo-terrain, I'm considering to use is as
single-markup for all the my writing purposes as well as for preparing
slide presentations.

By looking at docs, I see that hyperlinked references show "see chapter
??", so wonder what's wrong with hyperlinking support?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
He who is regulated in his habits of eating, sleeping, recreation
and work can mitigate all material pains by practicing the yoga system.