A somewhat unique name makes it easier to google for it (like Roassal
Pharo, or DeepTraverser Pharo, or Zinc Pharo).
These will give us hits that are relevant.

Try System Browser, Inspector...

And Apple has worked with NSObject and stuff like that without too much
trouble (at a much larger scale for whatever XyzKit they released).
Ah, yes, they used the "Kit" suffix. Maybe can we have something like that
with Pharo. Like SystemBrowserKit ( nah, too Appleish.

Let's try SystemBrowserMeccano (longish), or SystemBrowserPack (too bland),
or SystemBrowserGear (why not), SystemBrowserRig (this one sounds cool
actually)).

Now, I am back to liking the current naming.

Phil