I was not talking about additional subsystems *for* Pharo,
but subsystems already *in* Pharo.  For example, when I
hover the mouse over "Epicea" in the leftmost browser
panel, there is a pop-up that explains what is otherwise
a rather opaque word.  But when I hover the mouse over
"Fuel", nothing happens.  "Grease" => pop-up, "Growl", no.
Actually there are three possibilities.  The third is that
there's no pop-up but if you click, there is a package
comment.