Before this thread CoC was actually Clash of Clans for me, it turns out there
could be some connections ^_^.

I learned a lot reading this thread and this is really interesting in
understanding how communities work (how collaboration works).
I will talk to student about that in a lecture we do about Open Source so
thanks !

Still this is a highly touchy topic especially in this period where the world
seems… fragile. This seems nevertheless important to have… Ben proposed a
version that seems « lighter ». I think we need to KISS on that topic so that
the 0.01% percent problem that it adresses doesn’t have any bad side effect as
refraining people from being part of the community (at least 2 in the thread).

My 2 cents (going to follow the discussion on GitHub),

Cédrick