--- Begin Message ---
On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 10:35:51AM -0500, Offray Vladimir Luna C??rdenas wrote:
> The post was deleted not because of the CoC, but because of an

Allright, but this is what GitHub told me 3 hours ago:

A maintainer of the @pharo-project organization has blocked you because of this
content.
For more information please see the code of conduct.
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/blob/Pharo8.0/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md

You might want to clarify that the CoC is not yet in force,
since GitHub thinks it is.

> unrespectful treatment of one of the members of the community, as the
> conversation here shows. And in fact what this probe that we care as a
> community for the well being of the community and its members, specially
> when complex matters are addressed, and not only for commits or some
> future possible porting and that such promises or technical prowess
> don't entitled anyone to insult others.

--- End Message ---