Here's her page on findagrave.com:
http://tinyurl.com/637djg

Loran
From allena...@aol.com  Sun Apr 13 09:01:41 2008
From: allena...@aol.com (allena...@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 13 09:01:58 2008
Subject: [Phono-L] Marr Cert # 16264

    Flaherty  Hugh  Aug  9  1904  Manhattan  16264  F463
married:

    Jones  Ada  Aug  9  1904  Manhattan  16264  J520

FYI - the cert will have exact birth dates of all concerned and names  of
their parents.

Allen
  _www.phonobooks.com_ (http://www.phonobooks.com)

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)