I don't think there is a photo of the headstone on the site. It does
give the section & plot, so it would just be a matter of someone going
out there and snapping a photo.

Loran

From bruce78...@comcast.net  Sun Apr 13 12:02:28 2008
From: bruce78...@comcast.net (BruceY)
Date: Sun Apr 13 12:00:20 2008
Subject: [Phono-L] 19th century birth dates ect.

You are quite correct Loran, the powers that be obviously overlooked some
glaring glitches in the preperation, or lack there of, of Poor Ada's Death
Certificate, her last legal record referring to her life and death here on
earth.. Wrong name and spelling of her husbands last name and her married
name, parents listed as unknown? What was she? a Bastard Child?? we know she
wasn't but this legal document raises the question. date of birth not filled
in, no residential address!! What was she? a homeless Bag Lady?  and
much,much more. Presumably this unconciouable lack of information on the
last document prepared which in summary is suppose to give reference to
important dates, information, and individuals in this persons life, was done
to speed the shipping of remains to New York for funeral and burial.  This
is no excuse to leave this important legal document uncorrected, nor is it
an acceptable excuse that it somehow sybolize a colorful quirkiness of this
time long ago. I guess we can just agree to disagree. I vote to go for
correction and you and others like it just the way it is. and let's just let
it lay there. I have my reasons to change it, you have your reasons not to.
We have talked this issue to death. No pun intended!!  Thanks for the trip.

Bruce