Hello Andy,

The nickel plated Diamond C was made for about two years.  Your serial number
would not be too high as the same reproducer went on the 30 50  and 75.
Amberola 137 has Diamond C 307 and a lot of 30's were made.  Al gave the high
serial numbers he had.

Regarding reproducers I did one better I sent you photos of the last nickel
plated one, the transition, and the first pot metal tube one, the last one with
the removable spring and the first cast in spring I have photos of.

I have no doubt you machine is all original as the 30 production boosted up the
reproducer number.  Remember 1920 was the peak year for cylinder production.

Steve