From: bruce78...@comcast.net
To: "Antique Phonograph List" <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2013 1:24:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Amberola 75 serial numbers (Diamond B Serial Number & M
Reproducer Serial Number)

Thanks for the Information Steve. The Serial Number on the Diamond B is 21708.
Also since you are the official guru of Serial Number details, the serial
number on the M Reproducer
on my Amberola 1A is 3810. Curiously the number 38 is much smaller than the 10,
like they may have been put on at two different time periods. This M is the
earlier style with the round
weight.

Bruce