Actually, that was the first thing I thought of. So I set set_time_limit(0); right at the top of the script. Is it possible there is another setting for this in php.ini that I also need to deal with? I have other scripts running and I don't want to have an unlimited execution time on all of them.

Nick

Brent Baisley wrote:

I missed the beginning of this whole thing so excuse me if this has been covered. Have you looked at how much time elapses before it dies? If the same amount of time lapses before it dies, than that's your problem. I don't know what you have your maximum script execution run time set to, but you may need to change that number.