Hi Alex

ADODb will not work either.  ADODb is basically a PHP abstraction class
library that relies on lower level database extensions to connect to the
various databases.  The problem for you is that other than the odbc
extension combined with MDBTools, and the odbtp extension, there is no
other way to connect to an MS Access database from Linux under PHP.

BTW, you mention that your other alternaive is to learn ASP.  This implies
that you will be using IIS on another machine.  Can PHP be installed on
that machine?

-- bob