> Yes, it is.  Non trivial things are things that are difficult to find,
> which require long and thorough testing, such as changes to core API
> functions or very common modules.  Figuring whether the build works or not
> is trivial.

    That might be true for a single build.  We support dozens of
    platforms and figuring out whether a change breaks something
    on one particular platform is not as simple as you obviously
    assume.

> >     As the Midgard extension recently showed, a single line in an
> >     extension can break everything else.  And it can easily go
> >     unnoticed, especially if it is not reviewed by experienced
> >     people.
>
> Easily unnoticed?  I beg to differ.

    Zeev, there is a difference between the terms 'will' and
    'can'.  I've used the latter.

    - Sascha                                     Experience IRCG
      http://schumann.cx/                http://schumann.cx/ircg