On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 03:30:58PM +0100, Sascha Schumann wrote:

>     Guys, please play by the rules which are laid down in
>     RELEASE_PROCESS.  Further decreasing the quality of PHP
>     releases doesn't help anyone and just makes us look bad.

    i fully agree to sascha. plus i see no real reason to include
    a new module once we are in "release-process". new modules
    are by default not "producition-stable" so why hurry to
    include them in a "official-release"?

    the no. 1 (and maybe only goal) for a release should be
    stability and well tested functionality IMHO.

    tc