On 2002-3-01 07:06, Phil Driscoll wrote:
> Sounds good to me except for the OO wrappers.
>
> Do we already have OO wrappers to anything else not in user land? - if so
> then I'm probably too late to make the point, but to me such a thing
> feels 'all wrong' and 'not php'. I'm particularly concerned that we don't
> create functionality which is only accessible by OO means.

  I know that you don't like OO Phil. :) I also dislike (most) OO for many
  applications.  I believe that during this stage, OO is the easiest way to
  rough this idea out. I will be more than happy to look at a proceedural
  interface later on.

--
Zak Greant

PHP Quality Assurance Team
http://qa.php.net/

"We must be the change we wish to see." - M. K. Ghandi