* Sebastian Bergmann wrote:
>   For most PHP programmers, mixing PHP and HTML (or using a template
>   system of some kind to avoid this) is enough. These are the users of
>   the "quick, powerful platform for creating web sites, in use by
>   hundreds of thousands of people around the world."

I fully agree to every word of your mail and that's what
I wanted to say.

It's great that PHP is so easy to learn and that you can
get good results without investing too much time (and therefore,
too much money). But as web sites get more and more complex
(guestbooks are boring, integrating PHP applications into complex
infrastructures is challenging) PHP also has to fullfill these
needs (IMHO) from a programming pov.

--
PHP-Support * realitätsnahe Performance-Messungen mit Code-Analyse
    Webapplikationsentwicklung * PHP-Schulungen * Consulting

             0700-THINKPHP -*- [EMAIL PROTECTED]