XML/SOAP seems to be worked on quite well
SRM will add interesting features, although it will have to be quite
mature before I will start integrating it into my framework

What I would like to see now is clean ups to the extensions and making
sure they work, are well documented and maintained.

Best regards,
Lukas Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 DybNet Internet Solutions GbR