Hi All,
First of all, I want to apologize to everyone for the content of this
email. My hope is that it won't seemtoo  critical and instead will read how
I intended.

Here's a list of my positions:

1. This thread is depressing
2. People on every side need to take a step back and chill
3. PSR-8 is great, I'm -1 on removing it and +1 on voting it in officially
4. We as representatives should have the right to call a vote for anything
what-so-ever as long as there is no bylaw prohibiting it regardless of
discussion period.

A lot of people look to us for answers and depend on the things we produce,
so our discussions are certainly very serious, but I think we should all
take a second to examine who we are and what we are doing and perhaps
realize:

1. Sometimes we're all wrong and sometimes we are all a little overzealous
2. A joke is a joke, we can have a joke it's not a big deal
3. We don't need the secretaries to hold our hands. They do not need to
remind anyone of anything, I'd rather they focus on better things if that's
an issue. (Super happy that they do remind us though)
4. We are all just people trying to do the best we can, lets all jump on
the "benefit of the doubt" train instead of the demoralizing back and forth
we continually have.

To all parties in all of these dramatic encounters, it takes two to tango.
If someone is drumming up drama, reply in a reasonable way affording some
benefit of the doubt and set the issue to rest. No need to get upset, no
need for hostility, we're all people fighting our own battles trying to
make this organization into the best organization it can be. I wouldn't say
I know everyone here but I feel like over the past couple years I've come
to know a lot of you personally, and I know that each and every one of you
is better than throwing in anecdotal attacks and bringing up drama from the
past to argue something as simple as "Should we have this april fools joke
still".

Thanks for reading Love you all,
Korvin