Absolutely top posting is the most efficient way of doing it!  If I  need to
see what the thread is all about, I have no problems starting from the bottom
and working my way up.  It would be nice if everyone adopted top posting,
though.  Trying to read threads where postings are at the top and bottom makes
it really difficult to follow!

Take care,
Floyd