Look for software called mamp. It's independent installs of apache, MySQL, php,
all for the mac.. They might have it enabled with what you need...

I can tell you though if you can handle writing php code.. Installing with the
developer tools is a piece of cake :) its not as hard as it sounds.. Lots of
examples on the net for what need to be put into the command line.

Jason Pruim