D'oh!  You're right, I went back and checked php.ini and found
upload_max_filesize but it's already set to 200M, I'm assuming that means
200 MegaBytes.  So I don't think that's the problem.  I don't have the
hidden tag set in the page code so that shouldn't be a factor either, right?
I'm a real rooky at php programming.

Thanks for your tip, can you think of anything else to look at?
Linn

"Francesc Leveque" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
00dd01c1f513$e20fbaf0$3b00a8c0@fleveque">news:00dd01c1f513$e20fbaf0$3b00a8c0@fleveque...
   I can remember there is an option on the php config file to set the max
file size when uploading...

   I think you can also limit the size with a hidden input on the form...
like this:

<INPUT TYPE="hidden" name="MAX_FILE_SIZE" value="2048000">
the value corresponds to the number of bytes. so this would be for 2 MB..

Francesc Leveque
Lavinia TC
Passatge Permanyer, 12
08009 Barcelona