I put the max file size tag into my code but that didn't help either.  What
looks like is happening is that the php file can't be found.  I'm using
phpscriptcenter's upload.php program and it is all in one script, if you
know what I mean.

What I'm seeing now is that, depending on the size of the file that I select
to upload, it doesn't look like the form is being processed correctly.  I
changed the action of the form to point to a simple html file and I get the
same results, page cannot be displayed.  But this only happens when I pick a
file that's 15MB or larger, pick a file that's smaller, in this case a few
KB, and it works as expected.  Not sure what to look for next.

Thanks for all the help,
Linn

002701c1f562$b1501460$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:002701c1f562$b1501460$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...