Hi Simon,

Bang on.  Your mods did the trick.  My layout issues were resolved.

I'm wondering, the default SCA bootstrap process (which is based on
debug_backtrace), is that necessary, or somehow override-able?  Ideally,
I'd like to avoid to calls two SCA::initComponent().

Best,

Mike

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It
is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this e-mail by anyone else
is unauthorized.