On Jun 19, 9:22 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On 19 Jun, 18:11, Matthew Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > > 2. There are some horrible network delays. I am working at home on a
>
> > For example I just got a timeout. We can see it is going out on the
> > web for http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/:
>
> > .<br />
> > <b>Warning</b>:  SDO_DAS_XML::create(http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/)
> > [<a href='function.SDO-DAS-XML-create'>function.SDO-DAS-XML-create</
> > a>]: failed to open stream: A connection attempt failed because the
> > connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or
> > established connection failed because connected host has failed to
> > respond.
> >  in <b>C:\php\PEAR\SCA\Bindings\soap\ServiceDescriptionGenerator.php</
> > <b>Warning</b>:  SDO_DAS_XML::create() [<a href='function.SDO-DAS-XML-
> > create'>function.SDO-DAS-XML-create</a>]: I/O warning : failed to load
> > external entity &quot;http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"in <b>C:
> > \php\PEAR\SCA\Bindings\soap\ServiceDescriptionGenerator.php</b> on
>
> So is this  definitive proof that the fix in Tuscany is not preventing
> SDO from chasing URLs even when it has the types to hand?

Simon, can you point us to details of the Tuscany change you refer
to?

I think that a change that was made in Buzzard:
http://cvs.php.net/viewvc.cgi/pecl/sdo/SDO_DAS_XML.cpp?r1=1.21.2.3.2.4&r2=1.21.2.3.2.5,
may be implicated here. You could experiment with turning off that
flag and see what happens.

It could be seen as unfortunate that the soap schema imports the wsdl
schema but without a schemaLocation. I suppose it would be completely
out of order to fix that in our local copy? If so, then perhaps the
time has come for some hard-coded relationship? It's perfectly
legitimate to have built-in schema if we choose.