> 2. There are some horrible network delays. I am working at home on a

For example I just got a timeout. We can see it is going out on the
web for http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/:

.<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  SDO_DAS_XML::create(http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/)
[<a href='function.SDO-DAS-XML-create'>function.SDO-DAS-XML-create</
a>]: failed to open stream: A connection attempt failed because the
connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or
established connection failed because connected host has failed to
respond.
 in <b>C:\php\PEAR\SCA\Bindings\soap\ServiceDescriptionGenerator.php</
<b>Warning</b>:  SDO_DAS_XML::create() [<a href='function.SDO-DAS-XML-
create'>function.SDO-DAS-XML-create</a>]: I/O warning : failed to load
external entity &quot;http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/&quot; in <b>C:
\php\PEAR\SCA\Bindings\soap\ServiceDescriptionGenerator.php</b> on