Thanks for trying that Graham. I've fix a few more things..

1/ I've fixed the case of the Helloworld.php?smd reference

2/ examples/SDO/rss-media missing. I didn't get a response to this so
I have removed the example from the examples/SDO/index.htm.

3/ I've  put an example of how tests can be skipped into the ebay
binding test. This relies on a method in the proxy  for that binding
which performs the dependency check, so that we only have the check
coded in one place. The proxy is not the ideal place for this but it
is one of the few classes all bindings have. I'm tempted to create a
specific class for this tests that all bindings can implement.
Thoughts?

So the failing test 4 is the last thing to fix.