On 25 Jul, 17:02, Jack Zai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Simon,
>
> I checked out the code from EIDER branch, and made some changes.
> Also I wrote some test cases for the message binding.
>
> I've just uploaded a patch file patch.txt, which includes the changes
> and test cases.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jack
>
> On Jul 24, 9:33 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > On 9 Jul, 14:57, Jack Zai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > > My binding is not only a proxy to a JMS service, but also for exposing
> > > a RPC-style message service. For example, assume we have a SCA file
> > > MyService.php with soap binding. We can replace the annotation
> > > @binding.soap with @binding.ms plus some config information about the
> > > target queue.  Now, if we issue command >php MyService.php, the
> > > service will be started by running a listener to the target queue.
> > > then incoming JMS messages at the target queue will be processed by
> > > the wrapper and pass on to appropriate operation of the service. So in
> > > this case, the message sender could be a non-SCA JMS client.
>
> > > In addition, I am sorry for the wrong link to the spec, which should
> > > be as below :
> > > [pdf]http://www.osoa.org/download/attachments/35/SCA_JMSBinding_V100.pdf?v...

> > Hi Jack
>
> > Sorry this took such a long time for me to get to. I've just checked
> > your code in. Thank you.
>
> > I've changed the binding name from "ms" to "message". I think the
> > latter is a little more meaningful.
> > I've fixed up the class names etc but am unable to run/test it as
> > there are no test cases included
>
> > Based on the checked in code can you construct some test cases fur us?
>
> > Also I've created a new link on the web site [1] for the documentation
> > for this binding. If would be great if you could write a few words
> > describing how to use the binding and what its various features are.
> > We can then put that up there.
>
> > Regards
>
> > Simon
>
> > [1]http://www.osoa.org/display/PHP/SCA+with+PHP-Hide quoted text -

Jack, sorry this took me a month to get to. Heads down doing Java
releases. Anyhow I have applied the patch locally and am seeing
notices when I run the tests which I assume are because I haven't yet
configure SAM in my PHP installation..

...I...........I.......PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant SAM_HOST
- assumed
 'SAM_HOST' in C:\simon\Projects\Tuscany\php\branch-build\pecl\sdo
\tests\SCA\php
unit\MessageBinding\MSTest.php on line 46
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant SAM_PORT - assumed 'SAM_PORT'
in C:\simon
\Projects\Tuscany\php\branch-build\pecl\sdo\tests\SCA\phpunit
\MessageBinding\MST
est.php on line 46
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant SAM_BROKER - assumed
'SAM_BROKER' in C:\s
imon\Projects\Tuscany\php\branch-build\pecl\sdo\tests\SCA\phpunit
\MessageBinding
\MSTest.php on line 46
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant SAM_ENDPOINTS - assumed
'SAM_ENDPOINTS' i
n C:\simon\Projects\Tuscany\php\branch-build\pecl\sdo\tests\SCA\phpunit
\MessageB
inding\MSTest.php on line 46
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant SAM_TARGETCHAIN - assumed
'SAM_TARGETCHAI
N' in C:\simon\Projects\Tuscany\php\branch-build\pecl\sdo\tests\SCA
\phpunit\Mess
ageBinding\MSTest.php on line 46
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant SAM_BUS - assumed 'SAM_BUS' in
C:\simon\P
rojects\Tuscany\php\branch-build\pecl\sdo\tests\SCA\phpunit
\MessageBinding\MSTes
t.php on line 46
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant SAM_USERID - assumed
'SAM_USERID' in C:\s
imon\Projects\Tuscany\php\branch-build\pecl\sdo\tests\SCA\phpunit
\MessageBinding
\MSTest.php on line 46
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant SAM_PASSWORD - assumed
'SAM_PASSWORD' in
C:\simon\Projects\Tuscany\php\branch-build\pecl\sdo\tests\SCA\phpunit
\MessageBin
ding\MSTest.php on line 46
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant SAM_CORRELID - assumed
'SAM_CORRELID' in
C:\simon\Projects\Tuscany\php\branch-build\pecl\sdo\tests\SCA\phpunit
\MessageBin
ding\MSTest.php on line 46
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant SAM_DELIVERYMODE - assumed
'SAM_DELIVERYM
ODE' in C:\simon\Projects\Tuscany\php\branch-build\pecl\sdo\tests\SCA
\phpunit\Me
ssageBinding\MSTest.php on line 46
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant SAM_TIMETOLIVE - assumed
'SAM_TIMETOLIVE'
 in C:\simon\Projects\Tuscany\php\branch-build\pecl\sdo\tests\SCA
\phpunit\Messag
eBinding\MSTest.php on line 46
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant SAM_PRIORITY - assumed
'SAM_PRIORITY' in
C:\simon\Projects\Tuscany\php\branch-build\pecl\sdo\tests\SCA\phpunit
\MessageBin
ding\MSTest.php on line 46
PHP Fatal error:  Class 'SAMMessage' not found in C:\simon\Projects
\Tuscany\php\
branch-build\pecl\sdo\tests\SCA\phpunit\MessageBinding\MSTest.php on
line 52

Before I go and do that I need to ask the question about whether we
want to make SAM a mandatory dependency. It maybe more appropriate to
have the tests raise a warning it SAM is not configured and skip onto
the next tests so that people without SAM are able to see the full
picture.

 Also I note that some of the test files don't have copyright
headers.

As it's a month since you posted this do you have more changes to
submit and if so do you want me to apply these changes and then some
more or do you want to submit a new patch against FULMER with all of
the changes. Happy to do whichever is easier for you.

Thanks

Simon