My binding is not only a proxy to a JMS service, but also for exposing
a RPC-style message service. For example, assume we have a SCA file
MyService.php with soap binding. We can replace the annotation
@binding.soap with @binding.ms plus some config information about the
target queue.  Now, if we issue command >php MyService.php, the
service will be started by running a listener to the target queue.
then incoming JMS messages at the target queue will be processed by
the wrapper and pass on to appropriate operation of the service. So in
this case, the message sender could be a non-SCA JMS client.

In addition, I am sorry for the wrong link to the spec, which should
be as below :
[pdf]
http://www.osoa.org/download/attachments/35/SCA_JMSBinding_V100.pdf?version=2