Unlike any of other bindings, where an http server is used for
listening to the ports, for the ms binding, a service is started from
a console (e.g. > php myservice.php). Once the service is started, it
will keep trying to get message from the queue, and it can be
terminated by pressing <Ctrl> + <C>.

"Reply to" information is provided by the client using the
'scaCallbackQueue' user property or the JMSReplyTo header, in other
words the name of the reply-to-queue should be found in the message's
header. And the client can change its reply-to-queue at any time by
calling setReplyQueue method.

$service->setReplyQueue("queue://OrderResponse")

However, according to the spec, the "reply to" information does not
contain any information about the message provider (e.g. host,
port ...). so I have to assume the reply-to queue is in the same
broker of the service queue.

At moment, my solution is implemented in a synchronous manner. A
reference is expecting the response immediately after a request being
sent.  I think we have many options to achieve asynchronous
communication, but I am not sure how users want it be done, that is
one of the points we need to discuss more about. Currently a client or
a reference can tell the proxy not to expect response by calling
setWaitResponseTimeout(-1) to a negative value.

Answer to the last question is no, you can not receive messages from
service implementation. Actually I don't see why you need to, as that
would cause problems if later you want to expose it as soap or another
service.

Finally, I singed CLA a few days ago and I am happy to join you as a
contributor.

Jack