The piccolo2d.com piccolo2d.net and piccolo2d.org domains will expire in 10
days.

I have been renewing and paying for these domains for a few years now. I've
been happy to help out with this project, but my circumstances have changed
lately and I will no longer be able to maintain these domains.It would be
great if someone here could take over ownership of them.

Sorry for the short notice; I just realized today that that they are coming
up for renewal.

You can contact me directly at willismo...@mac.com

Thanks,
Willis Morse