Hello Jeroen,

Nearly everything you should need is available at the google code site here

http://code.google.com/p/piccolo2d/

The javadocs can be generated from source by running

$ mvn site

or if you are interested in the version 3 branch, from maven central
javadoc.jar link at

http://search.maven.org/#search|ga|1|a%3A%22piccolo2d-core%22

   michael

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 5:41 AM, Jeroen Lappenschaar <lappi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Unfortunate that you are stopping with the project. I'm just starting to use
> the project so I don't think it's my place to help out here (yet). However,
> to get in to the project I could really use access to the site. The domain
> is down currently, but maybe you could give a direct link to the server, so
> that we can still access the information on the website.
>
> It would be greatly appreciated!
> (Google Cache is not helping, since it is only showing the site with a lot
> of spam in it)
>
> With kind regards,
> Jeroen
>

> On Saturday, June 8, 2013 6:35:47 PM UTC+2, Willis Morse wrote:
>>
>> The piccolo2d.com piccolo2d.net and piccolo2d.org domains will expire in
>> 10 days.
>>
>> I have been renewing and paying for these domains for a few years now.
>> I've been happy to help out with this project, but my circumstances have
>> changed lately and I will no longer be able to maintain these domains.It
>> would be great if someone here could take over ownership of them.
>>
>> Sorry for the short notice; I just realized today that that they are
>> coming up for renewal.
>>
>> You can contact me directly at willi...@mac.com
>>

>> Thanks,
>> Willis Morse