Exactly what I was looking for. Smart thinking to put that in the
To help out any people that have the same issue I put the site online
myself: http://jeroenlappenschaar.nl/piccolo2d/site

You are welcome to link to it on other sites if you can help people out
with it. I do not have a limit on my server, but I do not guarantee a 100%
I have set-up the same cron job so that it will remain updated. (although
it runs on Dutch time and not UTC)

"Piccolo2D Developers" group.
to piccolo2d-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.