Hi Konrad,

> Well thats two improvements to the documentation.

Perhaps a perfect candidate for the Wiki?

> The description of set says:
>
> Stores new values any in the var arguments. I suspect it should say
> what you said above.

Well, I wanted to avoid such a verbose description in the references.

'var' is a special term. Unfortunately, this is only briefly explained,
in the beginning of the function reference "doc/ref.html#fun". Those
"primary" and "derived" data types are used excessively throughout the
documentation, so it would be rather noisy to explain them in every
function.

> and have a see also link to con.

Good point! I added it.