Hi All,

Yes I see it now \ref{set} does what I want.

In regards to the todo. I would strongly advocate picking one markup
style and sticking to it, rather than mixing Tex and HTML markup.

In general I would lean towards Tex style markup, as it tends to be
more concise.

As far as I can see most wiki's have steered away from using HTML
markup. I'm not exactly sure why this is. Though I suspect it may have
somthing to do with conciseness, and reducing barriers to
non-programmers.

Depending on how things are implemented there may be security issues
as well. such as injecting malicious html into a wiki that will simply
display whatever is given.

regs

Konrad.