Hi All,

Yes I see it now \ref{set} does what I want.

In regards to the todo. I would strongly advocate picking one markup
style and sticking to it, rather than mixing Tex and HTML markup.

In general I would lean towards Tex style markup, as it tends to be
more concise.

As far as I can see most wiki's have steered away from using HTML
markup. I'm not exactly sure why this is. Though I suspect it may have
somthing to do with conciseness, and reducing barriers to

Depending on how things are implemented there may be security issues
as well. such as injecting malicious html into a wiki that will simply
display whatever is given.